Sunday, June 14, 2009

Cub Scout Day Camp is here!!!!

We are all set to go to Cub Scout Day Camp! I have 9 Cubs that are registered and have paid to attend. We will be meeting in the Church parking lot at 7:15am. I would like to leave no later then 7:25, so if you are running late give Sister Stratton a call. Any parent who wishes to contact their cubscout during the camp, can call Sister Stratton at 559-350-3122. I will have my Cell phone on me at all time, in case of an emergency. The camp runs from June 15-18 from 8-12:30pm at Mooney Grove Park in Visalia. I will be sure to give all the parents a call prior to leaving the Park when the day's activities have been completed. If everyone could be there to pick their son up -that would be wonderful. Be sure to have your boys wear their Cub Scout shirts, and hat if possible. I wouldn't worry about the scarf, as it might fall off during the activities. They are requiring all of the boys to have their Health and Medical Form filled out and turned in at the camp. Important: The boys must wear tennis shoes. They will not permit sandals. There will be 3 Adults with the boys at all times-Janele Stratton, Bob Sundre, and Rulaine Nash. I will take pictures at Camp, so check back to see your boys in action!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment